So I have been making this tomato mozzarella bruschetta for a long time. It’s very easy to make and rather fast for something that I could call ‘cooked food’. It can be a snack, a starter, or a full meal (in this case I serve it with a big salad)
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 125g Mozzarella
- 4 slices of bread
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven at 170° C.
- Cover a tray in baking paper.
- Cut your bread/baguette in slices and arrange them on the tray. Drizzle some olive oil on them and put in the oven for around 10 minutes – or until the bread looks golden.
- While waiting, slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes.
- Peel some garlic (depending on your tastes).
- In a bowl, mix the slices of tomato (you can also chop them if you wish) with crushed garlic, oregano, olive oil and balsamic.
- Don’t forget about the bread in the oven! After the 10 minutes are done, add the mozzarella slices and then leave again for 5 minutes – or until the cheese is melted.
- Then add the tomato slices and leave 1-2 minutes in the oven.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me!
I’ve been thinking of making bruschetta for dinner tonight and here I find your recipe! I guess it’s a sign that I definitely should go ahead and make it. Have a great weekend.
Saccharine Soul says
haha you definitely should! it’s so delicious & easy to make. have a great long weekend!