The week-end is here! if you are not having a long week-end or you ‘re spending it at home, grab a cup of coffee or tea, or a glass of wine and check out the goodies I got for you 😉 I have gathered for you cool links about anything from the best books of 2018 according to Amazon to recipe for Pumpkin Space Latte! Keep scrolling for more!
Pumpkin Spice Latte & Death Wish Coffee
- It looks like the PSL – Pumpkin Spice Latte – is already available at Starbucks!
- If you are a fan of PSL and you don’t have a Starbucks nearby, check out these homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes!
- By the way of coffee, check out these amazing coffee products you can find on Amazon! I definitely want to try Death Wish Coffee and the espresso maker on the go!
- Ever wonder how much it would cost to live in NYC? Check out the Sweet Digs videos from Refinery 29! Check out their 3 seasons!
New York City living & healthy recipes
Photo by @onetwotwee #summerinthecity☀️ #sunset #newyork #summertime #summerinnyc #bryantparknyc #streetsofnewyork #timessquare #nyc#what_i_saw_in_nyc #streetsofnyc #empire #seeyourcity #ladyliberty #wtc#brooklyn #explorenyctoday #newyorkstream #newyorker#empire #brooklynbridge #cool #sunset #movie#empirestatebuilding #newyorkcity#flatiron #aerialcinematography #streetphotography #dumbo#longisland
- I am currently adding all these books to my Goodreads profile! Check out the top books of 2018 according to Amazon.
- Everybody is all the rage about sunscreen this summer and for the past two years. And for good reason – sunscreen is the best you can do for your skin and health. But you still have to check out this article from beautytap about surprising sun protection facts!
- Gucci takes you to Hollywood in its latest campaign video, starring Faye Dunaway, Soko and The Sylvie!
- I have been a fan of Lady Gaga for a while now, not only loving her songs but also her beauty! Check out her beauty evolution!
- Looking to reduce processed sugars from your recipe? Check out these sweet 10 no-added-sugar snack ideas you can make at home.
- Looking to try pasta alternatives? I love replacing regular pasta with zucchini spaghetti; this way you can save calories and go for a LOT of sauce and toppings. Check out the other suggestions!