T.G.I.Weekend or Thank God it’s Weekend. A weekly post series meant to be read on weekend mornings (or mid-day, I usually sleep in) while you drink your hot beverage (tea/coffee/hot chocolate). There will be series of photos, links and/or videos of things I found online and I liked. So enjoy the first post below.
- PUSS PUSS Magazine – or a magazine for people who like cats, besides culture, fashion and music. While you have to order the magazine, you can still browse their website,, filled with cuteness; I mean, look at this video.
- Anne-Sophie Tchicot Photography – found this website from my news feed and I simply love the NYC collection.
- Have you always wondered where those beautiful exotic beach desktop backgrounds come from? Well, behold, the 10 best beaches in the world by Harper’s Bazaar. Now you have new backgrounds to cheer you up for winter OR new travel destinations.
- Ever wondered about the life of Anna Wintour’s assistants? I believe that all of us who watched ‘The Devil wears Prada’ would picture their lives quite miserable. But this Business Insider article shows that they have quite a fabulous lifestyle.
- 21 Foolproof Ways To Instagram A Chestnut Praline Latte – Luxembourg doesn’t have a Starbucks, but I can dream of the photos I could take with a Starbucks winter cup next time I find one.
- The 25 Most-Visited Tourist Attractions In The World – Have been to 3 out of 25, which includes the first one. And that because they are in Europe. Let me add the other 22 on my ‘to see’ list, like the pretty beaches from above.
- What $5 Will Get You In 12 Countries Around The World – another wanderlust post that makes me realised how much of the world I still have to see – and foods to try.
Enjoy your week-end and I hope yours is sunnier and warmer than mine.