Introducing this week’s T.G.I.Weekend (realising it’s the last weekend of November, so the last weekend before winter – so it’s basically almost Christmas). Don’t forget your hot coffee/tea/chocolate and enjoy 🙂
- 22+ reasons why you should visit Romania – I haven’t been in all those place, but where I’ve been it really is beautiful.
- Ladurée for Sephora – Les Merveilleuses Ladudrée – I love Laduré, and I love Sephora, so this collaboration is simply wonderful (though quite expensive 🙁 )
- An Art Journal Page: from start to finish – something I still hope on doing to keep my creativity going. I even have a notebook with blank pages & cover.
- The Brooklyn Bands to Watch – Special selection for the Gossip Girl fans (keep on scrolling until number 5)
- Monki quiz ‘What kind of gift giver are you?’ – I got ‘The Splurger – You’re motto is ‘more is more’. You just love to buy lavish, expensive gifts – and lots of them too!’. Rather interesting I would say. But I do like most of the things in the picture.