The week-end is almost here!
I love reading other bloggers’ round-ups of cool links they find online (like Gala Darling’s Carousel blog posts). Already did a few back when I started this blog almost 4 years ago. I think they can be a great read for your Saturday morning coffee. My aim is to have such a blog post every week-end, but with life being rather busy, this can happen once per month. So stay tuned & subscribe to my newsletter to make sure you won’t miss it. Keep scrolling for cool and inspiring videos, blog posts and photos!
Summer Books, Recipes & Travel
- The 5 Best Classic Cookie Recipes – This is one video where I was drooling from beginning to end!
- Colourful Summer Rolls – Summer Rolls are perfect for hot summer days!
- 88 books to enjoy this summer: the TED reading list – such a great list of books! Make sure you bookmark it for when you need inspiration. From the list, I can personally recommend Grit by Angela Duckworth
- 32 books everyone should read in their lifetime – another great mix of books that I am currently adding to my Goodreads wishlist!
- The Best Korean TV Shows You Have to Binge Watch This Summer – if you find yourself being bored, dip your toes into these cute Korean dramas!
- Burned-out millennials are quitting lucrative jobs & are travelling the world and/or are being digital nomads!
- The 25 Best Skin-Care Products Routine – check it out if you are looking for a full beauty routine for flawless skin. I can personally vouch for the COSRX products!