Hope all of you enjoyed your winter holidays and had a blast for the New Year’s Eve party! Now that we have a new year ahead, we should set a resolution for ourselves – try as many new things as possible (also travel as much s possible!). See below some links of things that I consider trying/buying/seeing this year. Also, keep an eye on Instagram, where I’m posting my New Year resolutions 🙂
- These bags from from JumpFromPaper are surreal – they are messing with our mind! (you can also look for 3D Jump style bags on various shopping websites though..)
- In December, I bough 2 candles and received one as a present – addiction to scented candles – I have it
- Getting a tattoo is a decision that should be taken seriously. If you are not yet decided or you just want to see how a tattoo looks on you, how about temporary hand and finger tattoos by MiLumée?
- If you consider travelling a lot this year (and you should!), check out these 17 incredibly affordable places to stay around the world
- If you wish to read more, how about the Popsugar Reading Challenge; alternatively, you can go to Goodreads and Buzzfeed books and have a look there too
Don’t forget to follow me!