This is another 2-ingredient recipe, that is extremely easy to make! It’s healthy, vegan and simply perfect! I initially wanted to make home-made bounty bars, but I discovered I don’t have condensed milk. And as I saw how much sugar this has, I figured I should find a way around it. Making condensed milk involved, of course, a lot of sugar. But then I remembered the banana oatmeal cakes! So, here it’s the recipe:
- 1 medium sized banana
- 100g coconut flakes
- Peel the banana and put it in a bowl. Smash it with a fork until it’s purée
- Add the coconut flakes and mix until it’s even.
- Make little balls from the mix and put them on a plate
- You can serve them like this or after being in the freezer for 20 minutes or so
- Enjoy! 🙂
- You can melt 100g of black chocolate, in which you can roll the frozen coconut banana balls, and then back in the fridge to cool!
I guarantee it’s delicious and guilt-free! Don’t forget to follow me!