Considering yesterday was the Easter Sunday, Saturday night I made some sweets. I’m sharing here a brownie recipe that it very easy to make and quite quick too.
- 100g of black chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- a pinch of salt
If you don’t have certain ingredients, you can replace them as follows:
- you can use butter instead of coconut oil
- you can use normal flour instead of almond flour
- you can use 125g of yogurt (soy or plain) instead of the 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
- Grease the pan with coconut oil. In my case, I had little glass containers.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate, the coconut oil and the honey. Let the mix gently melt in the oven. When done, take it out, let it cool and then add the eggs.
- In a bit bigger bowl, add the flour with the salt, then add the chocolate mix you just made, then mix everything well.
- Pour in the pan (or the little jars) and be careful to not fill them until the top. The mixture will expand in the oven.
- Put the pan in the oven and leave for 15-25 minutes. You can check after 15 minutes and see how it looks.
- Take the brownies out and let them cool a bit.
- Enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me!