After I joined a few blogging groups on Facebook, I stumbled upon the ‘Liebster Award’. What is it actually? An award for new bloggers with a small following. Once you are nominated, you answer the 10 questions you are given and then give 10 more questions for the 10 bloggers you nominate.
1. When did you start your blog and what is one thing you wish you would have done differently?
I first started blogging 6 years ago, but it’s been on and off. Now I started again and what I wish it to be more involved in it.
2. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
3. Who inspires you the most? For you blog or in general.
Every time I open bloglovin and I see the wonderful posts of bloggers I follow. And then I think ‘I want to make beautiful posts one day’. And just daily life, too.
4. Favorite candy?
This I cannot really decide, but I do like jellies and macarons a lot.
5. Post the link to your favorite post to date!
Not a blog post but I really enjoyed this youtube video from CutiePieMarzia. I’m always curious about fashion & beauty from Asia (especially South Korea and Japan). I just can’t believe how cute these things are.
6. Favorite types of blog posts to read and write? (DIY, fashion, lists, personal, etc)
I like reading about travelling mostly and then fashion.
7. If I gave you $100 right now, what would you buy?
A chanel 5, sushi and a bottle of sparkling wine.
8. What do you binge? (Netflix, books, buy camera gear, etc.)
TV show, I love TV shows
9. If you could have a superpower, what could it be?
10. What does your workspace look like for writing blog posts?