My everyday beauty routine is quite simple and takes a few minutes – enough that I feel fresh and ready for the day 🙂
- Face cream: L’Oréal Paris Skin Perfection. To be applied on a clean skin. Hydrate the face and wait.
- Concealer: Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue. Apply several layers under your eyes, waiting a bit in between.
- Foundation: Sephora (brightening & hydrating foundation). I found it’s best when applied with a brush.
- Powder: Sephora (smoothing & brightening powder)
- Mascara: Maybelline falsies waterproof
- Lipbalm: eos summer fruit. Found it nowhere in Luxembourg. So far I saw it in shops in Vienna & Hong Kong.
- Lipstick: Sephora lipstain. Best lipstick I tried so far: long lasting colour and doesn’t stain your coffee cup so much 🙂
- Perfume: Chanel no. 5.
What are your beauty essentials?
Don’t forget to follow me!
Great selection! I have the same Eos lipbalm. My beauty essentials include foundation and eyeliner 🙂