Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you must have seen flash tattoos being literally everywhere. Everybody has them, all bloggers and celebrities, and Instagram is full of them. Of course I jumped on the bandwagon, I have been wanting to try them for a very long time, so I ordered myself some sheets (with shipping taking 2 weeks or so…) and got to try them. So far, I tried a bracelet and some arrows on the inside of my arm, but as I still have plenty, I am thinking of trying them all and always having one on. If you’re wondering why, here’s my reasons for doing so.
- They look like jewelry. They are shiny and gold (in my case) and can blend in with the rest of your accessories. You’ll have people wondering – what is that? a tattoo? a bracelet?
- They are accessories that you don’t need to worry about. You put the flash tattoo on, and wear it without worries for 2-3 days. Just be careful not to scrub it too much with soap when you shower and keep away from using cream or oily lotions on it. It is water resistant, so you can even hit the pool or the beach.
- If you are not ready for a real tattoo and you would like to experiment, then why not? I think that flash tattoos – especially the black ones – can give you an idea of how a tattoo can look like on you. You can try diffeerent symbols on different parts of your body until you decide for a permanent one.
- They look good in photos. So far, I have seen them shine and sparkle, looking flawless. They even look good in bad photos, believe me, I tried. If you take care of them during those 2-3 days, they will reward you with beautiful photos.
- I haven’t tried yet, but I would definitely wear one while tanning and see how my tan lines look like. I guess you would have to try it on the first day of the tattoo to make sure the outlines are clear.
Have you tried flash tattoos? What do you think?